Thursday, October 19, 2006

Back from the V-E-T

Well, Dad took Salem and me to the V-E-T. It was a regular check-up, so we got shots. For good measure, our nails were clipped. Dad told Cat Couch that I scared him because I got so mad and made so much noise!

I haven't lost any more weight, which is good. Dad asked if I could be given some TUNA and she said if it didn't upset my stomach - YES!! I can have baby bean food, too, but I still have to get some cat food because of new-trish-yun.

(That fat ol' Salem is more than 13 pounds and has to eat less ... hee hee ...)

I still have some medicine left so I'll have my pee checked in a few days.

Thanks to furryones for all the well wishing and kind thoughts. I could feel them! I'll have to have a nap-pile soon with everyone.

9 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! You can haf TUNA!! YUM. And baby bean food! That's our favorite, but since Trixie and Norton aren't here anymore, we can't haf any. We used to sneak tastes of theirs. We hopes that you continue to feel better - we will keep sending purrs to you!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Yuri said...

That's great, Chatham! I've heard that the baby bean food is fan-tastic. Lucky you!

7:34 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

So Chatham we's is so glad yu are doin' better -- and go fur the tuna!

*ABBY*

Just keep it up!

3:36 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

They´re a very good news!!! I´M HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Purrrsssss!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh Chatham, I am furry glad that you are feeling a bit better!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Glad to hear you are doing well Chatham!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

MMmmm, I love bean baby food. Mom uses it to "hide" pills in when I have to take them, so it's the only time I get any. Glad you're doing better Chatham!

7:40 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

That baby bean food is good. That is how Mom gives the vermin and us our meds, in a little baby bean food. ~Merlin, SHadow, KO KO

2:19 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

So glad all is well and you didn't lose anymore weight! Hope you continue to feel better! And tuna?! Yumm!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home