Monday, September 11, 2006

Sad Day

My great-Granny would have been 97 years old today, but she died in February 2001. Cat Couch says that her Granny would have been really, really mad that her birthday was ruined like that.

My Cat Couch started her day, five years ago, really sad because she missed her Granny. Then the day got worse. Salem and I tried to comfort her by sitting with her, but she kept jumping up and walking around and around. Because Dad works on a Navy base, he didn't know if could get home that day - the base was locked up tight. He did finally come home in time for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry to say that yesterday my face got fat again. My Dad was in a panic, trying to figure out why. Cat Couch gave me one of the pills that the V-E-T game them. This morning I was still all puffed up, but now it seems to be better. I guess that I'll be getting another pill later today just to make sure.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Yes, it is a sad sad day. We was not around when it happened, but Mommy tolded us all about it when she was writing the tribute on our blog.
We is so upset that your face gotted swollen again Chatham. We hopes you don't has to take too many more pills. Get better soon!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Aw, that's awful about your Cat Couch's Grammie's purrthday gettin messed up. It's furry sad.

And we's alarmed your face gotten swolled up again, Chatham! We's glad the chunk's helpin tho. Just hope you don't gots to take them for furry long. We'll keep you in our purrayers and send you LOTS and LOTS of healin purrs. :)

PUrrrrr Purrrrrrrr Purrrrrrrr Purrrrrr Purrrrrr (See? Lots!)
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

11:28 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Such a terrible day! I will never forget it, seems like yesterday.

CalicoMom Toni

9:50 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Chatham - how are you feeling today? is your face all better? we is worried 'bout you.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chatham -- I keep chekking bak to see if yer face is better. I'm praying for ya! Once my face got all swollen, and win the fat-face wint away, my face fur wint grey and stayed that way for sevrul munths. And that was win I was just a kid! Pleeze git well qwik!

2:53 PM  
Blogger momsbusy said...

chatham, we is glad yurs face is getting better again. we hopes you don has to take 2 many of those pills. we is prayin for yous.

*yuki & kimiko*

8:30 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Chatham? Are you there? we is worried. is you better?

10:16 AM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Yes, we are worried too. We hopes efurrything is okay.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home