Saturday, April 01, 2006

rabbit tibbar rabbit

I think that this photo is REALLY exciting.
I wish I knew what happened next!

Well, the daily needle-sticking is really getting to be a bother. And a pain. Dad AND Cat Couch have to hold me. They try to tempt me with stinky food, but I'm not falling for it. grrrrrrrr . . .

This morning, Dad overslept and didn't give me my pill early. And Salem and I can't have breakfast until an hour after I have that pill shoved down my throat. The injustice of it all! Anyway, my dumb brother started to eat all the plastic bags that he could find ... and at the moment there are alot. Wastecan liners, a bag holding stuff for Dad, another of stuff that's going to be donated later today, some shirts back from the drycleaners that hadn't been put away yet, etc. There are signs of his chewing in four rooms. Cat Couch ran around trying to put away bags before Salem could start chomping - there was always one more around that she had missed.

Dumb cat.

Last night I heard Dad say something about doing some April Fool thing to the Twins. I'll keep my eyes out for that. If I'm not napping.

oh, and the above photo is from here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

Silly Melas.

Great picture... I hope the bunny got away!!

Rabbit, Rabbit!

9:56 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Ouchie, I'm sure the daily stabbings are painful. But beanmom says that they are probably for the best. Be strong!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

That picture looks just like the cat that hangs out in our garage and steals the dog biscuits that we try to hide in the yard!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home