Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"Chatham's Eyes"


I know that we all experience our people taking our pictures. But I would like to take a moment to brag about one of the pictures that my Cat Couch took.

When I was much younger and before the Twins were born, my Cat Couch took a picture of me hiding behind Dad's legs. She really liked it, so she put it into a contest called "The Art of the State". It's only for the people who live in Pennsylvania. And people called Judges look at all the stuff people send in and pick what they like best.

NATURALLY they saw that a picture of a cat as being superior, so my picture was picked! I can say that my beautiful image hung in the State Museum of Pennsylvania.

(Mom says that she was pleased, but a little puzzled. She didn't really think it would make it into a big contest like that. I think that I'm insulted.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Miauuu! you're so beatiful jejejejeje...
Do yo speak spanish? :-)

11:32 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

What big, beautiful eyes you have!

How exciting for your Mom!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

You're a prize winner even if you are a cat.

12:50 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Wow. your eyes in the pikshur underneath are red, and your eyes here are blue. What a cool pikshur!

3:03 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Great picture. No doubt about it -You deserved the prize.

8:51 AM  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I know what you were thinking in that picture!

Bad kitty! Photo equipment is expensive! You ought not attack and maul the camera.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

That Iguana guy is funny. The picture is really good. I like cats. You deserve a prize for that. So does the cat.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home