Friday, June 01, 2007

Rabbit Birthday Rabbit

birthday rabbit
Well, not yet. It's coming up. My 20th Birthday, that is.


And everyone is invited over for the party on June 13.
Lots of tuna, catnip (for those of legal age), stinky food,
soft spots and toys, plus all kinds of critters to look at thru the windows.



Much the same with me. Cat Couch and Dad still give me medicines and sticks with the needle. I'm getting crankier about that. And fussier about food. If the stinky goodness can is more than a day old, then I won't eat it any more.

I'm tired of pumpkin and now my pooping is a bit of a problem. Cat Couch did take me one more time to the Vet for depooping, but the next time I was "full" she called the Vet to see if she could do something at home (yah!). Cat Couch went to a store and brought back something that she stuck up my butt (BOO!). But then I was able to poop, which was a relief.



Argh. Life is weird.




Hey, I want to nap! Take that flashy thing away!

Chatham Napping


Chatham Looks Up

Chatham Annoyed

13 Comments:

Blogger Gemini said...

Rabbit Rabbit Chatham!

I hopes that you are feeling good on this first of June!

8:45 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

You gonna have any granny food at the birthday party? Just askin'.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Rabbit Rabbit Chatham. Good to have an update from you.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Glad you didn't have to go to the vet again. Sorry that Cat Couch had to do weird things to your butt.

11:44 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Rabbit Rabbit Chatham!! we is glad that you is ok. de-pooping is horrible. maybe your mom could ask your v-e-t if you can take lactulose. Grampa Norton did and it werked really well.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Wow, 20! That's a long time! Congratulations and hope you have a fun party, but excuse me. Don't think I'd like being around a bunch of uppity cats.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Rabbit Rabbit!

I sure am glad you were able to go poop without going to the doctor! I am very impressed that you are almost 20! It sounds like you are going to have a very fabulous party.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Rabbit Rabbit - 20 is a milestone! I'll be 10 next month so I'm half way there.~Zippy

9:38 PM  
Blogger Max said...

:::i bow to your awesomeness:::
Man, I hope I make it to 20. And I really hope I make it to the party!!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

Rabbit Rabbit!
Looking forward to your big 20th party!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Rabbit Rabbit Chatham! Good to hear from you! We're lookin' forward to seein' you at your party!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Not going to the vet is goooooood. We can't wait til your party. We'll bring some of our anchony treatsies to share.
Purrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

6:50 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Rabbit Rabbit, Chatham. I am glad that you were able to poop without going to the vet, even if your Mom had to do strange things to your backside. I hope you find a way to keep pooping at home. I am looking forward to your party.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home