Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Nose-to-Nose

Well, I got taken to the Vet again. And she did UNSPEAKABLE things to me. geeez. Just because I hadn't pooped lately, I get abused! {{humpf!}}

So when Cat Couch carried me out from the back, I wasn't in a good mood. And it didn't get any better when a humungous dog stuck his nose up at me.
Yah, sure he was just being friendly. Big, dumb, dopey smelly drooly dog wants to be friends.
Well, not with ME and not after what I had just been through.
So without a flinch or pause, I hissed/growled my loudest.
HaHA that big dumb scaredy dog buried his face in his bean's lap (she wasn't happy about the drool on her pants!).
I guess I told him who was boss!
(Cat Couch note here: The dog in question was a Mastiff and his owner told me that he weighed 175 pounds. Chatham weighs less than nine pounds these days. It was truly funny!)

18 Comments:

Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Way to go, Chatham. Gotta show those woofies who's boss.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Chatham, I am very proud of you for teaching that doggie a lesson!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

I do the same thing to the woofies when I go to the VET. The nerve some of the have.

5:07 PM  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i never see a d-o-g wen i go to dr. landerfeld becuz i go to da feline veterinary hospital an feline duz not inclood
d-o-gz ... but i havta say ... dat dog iz verree hansum!
yer frend--o'jete

7:35 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Heh. Big brave woofy...

8:25 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

Good going on scaring the big woofie, Chatham. I'm sorry about the unspeakable things the vet did to you.

1:22 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Chatham:

You showed him! That just goes to show how we have them wrapped around our little paws.

Hope you are feelin better Chatham.

Abby

6:46 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

You go Chatham! Those dogs think they are boss just 'cause they are big!

7:42 AM  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Ever see the video of a cat that trees a bear? A BEAR??!?!?! That was amazing.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good response Chatham! Those big dumb doggies have to be kept in their place! He is lucky you couldn't jump on his back and ride him around the room like a motordoggy!

5:11 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

sorry you hadded bad fings done to you. Grampa Norton hadded to haf those fings done to him about efurry 3-4 weeks!!!!

good job wif the dog - mommy would haf laffed and laffed

8:56 AM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Hang in there Chatham! There's still spunk in you to tell dem woofies what's up.

11:32 AM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...

Good fur u's, Chatham, showin that big ol bully dog who rules!
purrrsss, KC

12:56 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

What a brave boy you are Chatham! Woofies just don't get it sometimes.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You are so brave! I am so scairt of woofies. Good for you!

Patches

10:33 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Thinking of you Chatham. purrs.

8:33 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Yes, go Chatham. You spunky, wild old man you ~Shadow

3:54 PM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Those toenails are like razors on the nose! How well I knows.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home