Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm tired!

Well, it looks like furrybody had a good time yesterday! I'm tired - not because of the party, but because Cat Couch took me out for awhile.

She's so nice to me ...
First, we visited the Vet. No, I didn't see HER, but we left cupcakes with Kira for everybean there. Cat Couch sez that we have to say thank you for all their help in keeping me around. (I WON'T say thank you for all the pricking and prodding, tho'!)

Then we went to Dad's office. He works on a Navy Depot base. I don't understand, because we're really, really far from any of the big waters. Dad sez it's because they need wearhouses in different places. (I didn't know that ships and submarines needed to have clothing.)

So many places to explore!
Everyone there made a big fuss over me. Cat Couch sez that I cost the Governmint alot of money because lots of people stopped working to admire me.

Yes, I am worthy of your admiration!
Aren't I worth it?

12 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

That was a very fabulous party! Thanks for inviting us all. And what a great follow-up to your party to get to go on a visiting trip. I am very glad that you had fun. I can't wait until you turn 21!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Great party! Sounds like you had lots of fun visiting. Take lots of nap today.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

You certainly are worth it! Your party was wonderful. Thanks for having us. I agree with Daisy, next year is going to be great. I'll try not to get so crazed out on toona martinis I wind up over the litter box like mommy did on her 21st...

12:29 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

You certainly are worth it! I'm glad you had fun visiting. Catch up on your naps today.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

You are worth it Chatham. It was a wonderful party.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Course yer worth it. Haf a relaxing day today.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Yep, you're worth it! We had a great time at your party. I hope Pepi wasn't a bother. He forgets he's not still 1 sometimes and he and Precious go wild. Take lots of naps and rest up now. Parties can wear you out for sure.
Purrrrrs,
Gree, Pepi, Sanjee, Boni Maroni and Mini

3:50 PM  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

An adventure! Sounds like fun. You probably did not cost the government too much - we all know how much those guys "work". For them, "work" is replacing the paper in the copy machine!

I love civil service. I do not have to work very hard to stand out and gets great reviews :)

11:43 PM  
Blogger Donny and Marie and Casey said...

You are absolutely worth it! I'm sorry I missed the party...we had to meet the catsitter. Which I promptly refused to do, b/c I want to deny that mommy and daddy are willing to leave me for the weekend!

Anyways, Happy Birthday again!

~Casey

7:39 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh course you are worth it Chatham. Thanks for having a wonderful party!

8:43 AM  
Blogger MaoMao said...

Absolootely you are worth it, Chatham! You are a fabyoolus Meezer. And you sure knoe how to throw a pawty!

11:15 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Chatham, we had a wonderful time at your party. you is furry lucky to get to go visit your daddy at werk!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home