Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Field Trip

My Cat Couch decided yesterday that I had been cooped up too long inside. (I've taken up residence in her and Dad's bedroom. Ahem. Taken OVER their room.) So she wrapped me up in a small blanket, put me in my car seat and off we drove.

We went to the PetSmart store. Cat Couch used the blanket as a seat cushion in the baby-bean seat of a big cart. She pushed me around and we looked at new food bowls. Many people admired me and said very nice things ... especially that I didn't look like I was 19 years old.

Then Cat Couch took a long, slow walk along the fish tanks. The smell was really interesting, and all the colors of the swimmy fish was fun to watch.

I like field trips.

12 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that sounds like so much fun! your cat couch is a wonderful mommy!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Sounds like a lovely trip Chatham:)

Catcouch is a wonderful mommy too.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Wow what a trip. I would have been jumping out of the blankie and running around the store.

5:31 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

What a sweet dear mom you have.

Glad you got out for a little trip.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh a field trip! That sounds rather scary but it sounds like you do that a lot Chatham!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Cool. I don't like going anywhere, but I admire those who do. Every time I go out, I get stabbed. Not worth it.

7:44 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ooooo Chatham that musta been fun! Hope yu do it again real soon!

*Abby

2:30 PM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Wasn't that sweet of your Mommie to take you to such a wondrous place, with swimmy fish 'n admiring fans. Bet you really enjoyed it.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Wow, I've never been on a field trip before. Weren't you scared? Glad you're feeling better!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow, you are amazing! We hate going out in the metal monster.

Patches

12:51 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your field trip Chatham. We are hoping you get better and your infection goes away. Sending more good vibes from the Poiland Tribe

1:21 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

I´m glad that you were of walk and youfeel better.

Purrrssss...

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home