Saturday, September 02, 2006

Back from the V-E-T

Well, it's always fun to hiss and scare the dogs when I'm at the V-E-T's office. Not fun to have a needle stick.

{{sigh}}

My thyroid is okay. The V-E-T doesn't know why I've been throwing up the last couple of days, but didn't think it was the medicine. She was pleased that the medicine was working.

The V-E-T asked the Cat Couch about hairballs. Cat Couch didn't think that I groomed enough to have a problem with that. (because I tend to be dehydrated, I don't always have alot of saliva.)

Silly Cat Couch. Just because she doesn't see me groom much doesn't mean that I don't!

As Dad found out early this morning when he stepped on a huge hairball on the stairs.

hee hee

6 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

Heh.

There's nothing better than a perfectly timed & perfectly place hairball...

9:00 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Hahahaha. I did the same thing to my Mom last night. Right in the middle of the hallway and it was dark so she didn't know it was there till she stepped in it. I guess this will mean more hairball preventer treats for me. Glad you had a good report from the V-E-T.

5:30 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I hopes that you stop frowing up soon. Good placement wif the hairball though - Miles

7:18 AM  
Blogger Zeus said...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, Chatham. Way to show your human pets not to underestimate you either with the hairball. That'll teach them!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Your disease was hairballs? That has cures and prevention: malta and to comb daily of the hair.

I´m glad of which your disease is slight!!!

Purssss from Spain!!!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Gemini said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Chatham. Maybe it was just that one big fur ball...

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home