Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ugh ... More Medicine


Well, last week my Beans decided that there was something wrong with me and took me in to the V-E-T. I was weighed (haven't lost weight, which is good) and had blood drawn (which is not good).

Then my claws were trimmed. I really, really hate this. I make a fuss, too. Daddy said that I was so loud that I scared all the dogs in the waiting room. Wish I could have seen that!!

Later on the V-E-T called to let my Beans know how my blood is. My liver and kidneys are okay. No diabetes.

BUT . . . I have thyroid problems. That means a new medicine. Just great. That's twice a day for that, and once a day for the old medicine. PLUS getting stuck with the needle every other day because I get too dry.

Sigh . . .

14 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Poor Chatham. We feels bad for you.

1:25 PM  
Blogger momsbusy said...

needles are no fun! we will be prayins for you.

yuki & kimiko

2:34 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Did you have to take to your bed after the VET visit?

6:34 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh poor Chat Cat. We feel so bad for you having to take medicine, but at least you are a pretty healthy boy for 18 or is it 19. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

8:12 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We're sorry you haves to take more medicine, that's no fun. We're sendin' purrs for you.

It's okay 'bout the tag, we didn't know you weren't feelin' well. If you feel up to doin' it though, we'd love to know what your weird things are!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Katnippia said...

Chatham, that stinks that youz has to take more medicine. That doesn't sound like fun having to get stuck every other day for fluidz. - Sia

9:16 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Chatham

That stinks! Hope you are feelin better!

*ABBY

8:21 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Poor Chatham, that's horrible! I hopes that you starts feeling better.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Oh Chatham! A big hug from all of us at casa de GK!

6:36 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Take good care of yourself, Chatham. We don't want you to be sick. Sending healing kitty purrs. It's good news that there is no diabetes.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Chatham I am sorry to hear you are sick. I hope you are better soon. Purrs.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

It is nice how they take such good care of you. We need that when we get old.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Oh Chatham, I feel horrible for you. I hope that this medicine helps you and that you don't develop any more problems.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

I´m in treatment by my eyes again... is very annoying to go to the veterinarian and to take medicines... Puaf!!!!!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home