Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Blogs of Summer Kitty Nominees

Congratulations to all of our friends who got nominated in the Kitty Kat Blog cat-egory in the Blogs of Summer contest! I can hardly wait to see who won!

A Blog for Emma
Bonnie Underfoot & Victor Tabbycat
Calico Girls
Grr, Midnight & Cocoa
House of the (Mostly) Black Cats
Kat's Cat of the Day
Kukka Maria
Man Oh Manny
Manx News
Meezer Tails
Melange
Oreo
Pet's Garden
Rose and the Royals
Zeus Excuse

(sorry that I don't have links for everyone - I can add links if you let me know)

Also, I am honored to be Kat's Cat of the Day today!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Our mommy saided that you were the cutest kitten efurr! And you're still mighty good looking.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

I did see you on Kat's Cat. Congrats! I like meezers because I'm an oriental too. I know I don't look like it but I sound like it.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We wuz real surprised to be nominated again. Mittens is going around the house purring about it. She is still all puffed up about her big toes and the prize she got from 2 Carolina Cats the other day.

Patches Lady

9:35 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Chatham - I feel honored to be able to share your quite handsome self on Kat's Cat!!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

We think you are all good cats and deserve to be nominated. Thanks for keeping us up to date, Chatham!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Congrats on being Kat's Cat of the Day! You were such a beautiful and spunky kitten.

Also, it is nice that so many of us made it to the finals, but to be truthful, I am glad I am not the one deciding who won because I think everyone does such a great job all the time.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

You was cute an handsome on Kat's Cat. A purrfect gentlecat!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home