Sunday, June 01, 2008

Almost a Year

It'll soon be a year since Chatham crossed the Rainbow Bridge. My husband and I still cry from time to time ... like now. Salem is a wonderful kitty and it would certainly be worse without him here, but truthfully, he can't hold a candle to Chatham.

(Don't feel sorry for Salem - we heap lots of love on him!)

I just don't have the heart to blog much anymore, not on Salem's or my own. I was hoping to chronicle Chatham's life here, and perhaps I will some day.

I hope that all is well with you all ... I do miss the good time we had here with you.

~ cat couch

8 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Just know that we are here for you... rabbit rabbit

3:37 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We miss you too....

Purrs
Abby

11:14 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we miss Chatham too. We know you love Salem very much, it's just that once you have had a Meezer, you're spoiled for life.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Parker said...

We miss you too!

6:23 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

Chatham would not wish you to be sad.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Pearl said...

I understand.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I understand your feelings completely.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Purrrs fer da new year 2009.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home