Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ugh

I really could use some sunshine coming in the windows. Winter is the pits. Not even any snow to make the outside pretty, just grey skies. Today we're getting icky, heavy rain.

My Cat Couch and Daddy have been "hydrating" me every other day lately. I really, really hate it. Yeah, I know, it's for my benefit. But that doesn't mean I have to like it, ya see.

Since it's Farm Show week here, and there are alot of critters over in Harrisburg, I thought that I would post a picture of my little brother Salem with some small cows. He looks a little confused, don't you think?

9 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Ah yes, tuxedo cows. We have lots of those here in the dairy state.

Hang in there. We have finally begun to get slightly better days. Mum can tell the daylight is getting longer in the evening. Not as dark when she leaves works.

5:57 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Salem looks like a giant with those teensy cows!

6:53 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh, you're getting "hydrated" Mommy and daddy do that to grampa Norton, and they used to do it to the One That Came Before, Ralphie. Grampa Norton hates it too, but he does feel better after for a while. But, I think Mommy hates it more than he does. You are even older than Grampa- he and Gramma Trixie were born in 1988.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Lila said...

Hi, Mahtahc Tom Cat Pez -- cousin Sivle Sylvester Pez here. I hate medicine too. Yesterday, I made my stoopid mama squirt medicine all over herself! She wasted two syringes of medicine before she got one successfully into my mouth! Ha ha! SUCKA!

4:26 PM  
Blogger the many Bs said...

Awww, those cows are almost as cute as Salem.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

If'n you find out what happened to the sun thing, PLEASE let us know!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I have just added you to my links. Thanks for adding me to yours! PURRS.......

6:10 PM  
Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I think you would win first prize in the state fair photography contest with that picture of you and the cows. It is fantastic. You are very photogenic.

That's so nice of your Cat Couch and Daddy to take of you and love you so much.

12:42 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

salem w/ the cows is a great picture.
http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home