Sunday, January 01, 2006

Rabbit Rabbit









Happy New Year to all my furry buddies of all sizes, and to those that are hair-challenged, too! May the New Year bring happiness and health to you all.

This photo is from Diva Kitty and the Fluffies. I know it's an Xmas photo, but I thought it was pretty.

Some may have read at my Cat Couch's blog about my younger brother, Salem, needing some antibotics for an infection. It was getting to be a challenge to get those pills down his throat, so Dad hid a pill in Salem's food. It worked. (The dummy!)

Anyway, yesterday Dad put the pill in Salem's bowl and was about to drop some canned food in to mix it up. That dumb Salem must've been hungry ... he gobbled up the pill all by itself!

Geeez. What a goober he is.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

It's so easy to put things over on the younger generation, isn't it?
We're glad to hear your brother is getting his meds.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Mathias42 said...

Oh I'm not nearly so easy. If the people want to put something icky in my mouth I make them work for it!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Lila said...

Salem IS a goober!

Nice picture! Oooo la la!

7:57 PM  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Cat Chat, how do you feel about that yummy Laxitone stuff? You know, that brown goo that comes in what looks like a toothpaste tube and is supposed to help with hairballs?

My long hair siamese looking cat Sake puts up such a fight it takes no less than two and sometimes as many as three humans to administer the stuff. Laxitone gets all over the place in the process.

By the way, my site has a slide show you might want to take a look at today.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

I hope your brother is feeling better. I know he is a goober but goobers are fun to have around!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

woof!

11:25 AM  
Blogger the many Bs said...

That Salem. What a silly!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home