Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Little Brother

When I was ten years old, my people decided that their busy schedules left me alone too much. They thought that I needed company. So they brought home this:













Boy, what a pain in the back he is! (Sometimes literally!) Salem is not nearly as smart as I am, but he will switch food bowls with me when the people aren't looking. So it's not a total loss. I don't like my special food, but he seems to.

He has this thing about getting into boxes and baskets. Sure, it can be fun, but this guy is obsessed! His favorite spot was the napkin basket on the table. Only it wasn't used for napkins anymore after he arrived. Salem kept using it, almost breaking it. The people even got a slightly bigger basket for him, but he wouldn't use it. Finally they had to put it away.































As long as he lets me have the prime lap spots, we'll be okay.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

Your brother looks a lot like our brother, Max. Is he a member of the Tuxedo Gang?

George & Tipper
The Crew

9:44 AM  
Blogger the many Bs said...

Salem is pretty cute, but you are the king of the cats. Just remember that, okay!!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Next time he gets in a box, just shut the lid and hand him to the nice person in a blue uniform delivering mail. Tell him to send it by parcel post.

The next part of A Christmas Carol is up!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Merry Christmas, Chatcat from Doug Willie and Walela

9:27 PM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

It's always nice to have a familiar! Have a nice holiday season of whatever you cats celebrate.

1:27 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Hoppy Holidays from Diva Kitty, Fiona, Orlando and DKM

10:31 PM  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

My oldest cat Gigi got into a TV box, and Fat Fred jumped on the box lid trapping Gigi in the box. He kept his fat ass on the box for several minutes while poor little Gigi tried franticly to get out.

It was somewhat amusing to watch.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Poor Melas... so misunderstood.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home