Friday, September 23, 2005

I'm a Pez, too

Lest you think that I have been left out, I wanted to show you that I am, indeed, a member of this - ahem - interesting family. In fact, I'm eldest grandcat of TLP, and even older than any of the grandkids.


Many of you have visited Cousin Serena. Some of you may have seen mention of my brother, Salem, on Cat Couch's blog. He doesn't have a Pez of his own yet, but I think this is the best picture of him:



The best - well, the only - good thing about Salem is that he doesn't snitch when I go over to eat out of his food bowl. Of course, when I'm doing that, he has snuck over to my bowl. I have this special food that I'm supposed to eat, and of course I'd much rather eat his than mine. Dumb boy likes mine better! Go figure!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

Actually, I've made him Mahtahc Tom Pez (of "Tom and Jerry"). He would've been a good Garfield, but that's Eixnihps...

9:29 AM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Cute pez despensers! ya know, my Master Tom says that he gives me and my daddy Dusty the exact same food, but I think Dusty's taste better!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

That's pretty funny, cowhorns. I've tried to keep the fogs away from photoshop.

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home