Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Beautiful Day

Boy, this is one beautiful day! I have the whole bed to myself - I don't know where that Salem is, but he's not here. Soon, the sun will be coming through the window and I'll be able to get a good, warm spot.

After I get breakfast, I often go back upstairs. Cat Couch has to wait for the Kids to finish in the bathroom, so she goes back to bed for a while. Then I'll snuggle in with her. (That's when she's a Cat Bed.) If I get there in the morning, then she won't make the bed because that would bother me. Age hath its privileges. I don't think she minds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

I hate to mention a dog... but Anex Snoopy Pez likes to come up and sleep in our bed after we're gone. Actually, she likes to sleep there if we're there, too, but we usually don't let her. The kitties don't care about the bed unless I'm in it. The prefer to sit in the windows.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

We like to sleep 'under' the bed when the masters are in it.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home