Saturday, September 17, 2005

Too Many Dogs

I have noticed that there are entirely too many dogs on blogs around here. So I've decided that I must try to balance things out. The only problem is that it is very difficult to get any computer time around here.

My Cat Couch spends too much time on the computer. And when she's using it, the Other Cat helps himself to her lap. Sometimes she has trouble typing when he does that. Silly human. She should just throw him off.



When I was younger and an Only Cat, I used to play on the computer quite a bit. I really liked Solitaire.

Well, I see that my time is up. Someone else wants to use the computer.

10 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. So, will we be seeing a mahtach Mr. Jinks Pez?

3:54 PM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

That's really a great picture! Woof! We like blogs like this. We also read the Pansi Files that has a cat called Christapher which the stuffed animals and the Barbie dolls worship as a god. We'll be interested in seeing what you cats have to say about your domestic lives.

3:55 PM  
Blogger the many Bs said...

Hey you funny cat! Already the dogs are being attracted to your site! I don't know how your gonna chase us away. woof !

9:38 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Just adding a comment with my new icon to support Schnoodlepooh.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Chatham said...

GRRRRrrrrrmmmeeeeeeeeeooooooowwww

9:40 AM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Woof! Woof! Grrrr, Woof!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Arf, int. Word expressing love, hunger, heraldry, nobility, evil, anger, darkness or dirt. Occasionally and adjective modifying the verb, Yip.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

Chatty baby! Glad you're feeling well enough to blog.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Cade said...

I think I've seen too many cat pics. I'd say it's time to balanace it out with some Jaberwocky pics or something of that nature.

I always cheat at solitaire.

3:25 PM  
Blogger A Little Bar of Soap said...

I hope you are more Godly and clean that some of the dogs I've seen in the blogosphere!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home