Saturday, June 10, 2006

Wobbles, the Lighthouse Cat


My Dad really, really likes lighthouses. He and the Cat Couch have been to about a hundred. The Twins don't like 'em so much, tho.

Anyway, Dad was doing lighthouse web work, and found a website about a kitty that has been to a bunch of lighthouses. The kitty is named Wobbles, because he was born with a brain problem that makes it hard for him to walk or sit right.

Wobbles has his own blog, too. However, there is more to see on his lighthouse adventures website.

When I was little, I went on a train ride with Dad and Cat Couch. Everyone did the Chicken Dance. Boy, 'beans can be really wierd!

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Wow a train ride.......That sounds so exciting. I have been camping! I even went in the big outdoors with my leash on me and explored.

Patches Lady

8:29 AM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

I bet one of them would be a great place to live!

8:50 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Our Aunty Mary loves lighthouses too. Mom just made her some pillows with lighthouses on them. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home